BASEL is a professional minimalist AJAX responsive theme built to create modern powerful e-commerce web-site. Using popular Drag & Drop page builder, a lot of theme settings and options, premium sliders and Shopify, you are able to create a heavy store that looks perfect on any screen resolution. The theme is suitable for any kind of shops like cloth, electronics, furniture, accessories, flowers or any other.
Basel, the theme for designing and customizing your website, will surely take your business to heights. It is a theme that has been built particularly for the purpose of serving the e-commerce websites. Basel theme is a professional minimalist AJAX responsive theme. It is used for the creation of modern and powerful websites whose work and services are in accordance with the e-commerce field.
There is so much about this theme due to which it is preferred so much. For example, it has got the drag and drop page builder along with many theme settings to create a perfect website. So the website proves suitable for screens of any resolution. It allows a number of options to choose from while using the settings available with the theme.
You get to use premium sliders that give the website a really heavy and rich look. All this is responsible for making the store appropriate for the users that are at the end beneficial for you.
So let us now see what makes the theme Basel so special for the e-commerce people and their websites.
What makes Basel this special?
Various reasons and facts are there to prove the specialty of the new and innovative theme. It can greatly enhance the quality of your website. The theme Basel comes with so many header variations that can be used on the website. Customization can be done while using the header layout in addition to the options related to colors and backgrounds.
Also, there are a number of varieties in icons, top bar layout and also content, that can be customized as per the need. And it does not end here. There are many numbers of options that let you carry out better customization. So you can create colorful headers for the website that attracts the user at once and keep him or her engaged.
Another reason is the availability of a complete AJAX shop. The theme allows one to turn on the AJAX loading for carrying out a search on the shop page. Loading for pagination and filters can be done here with the AJAX loading. Other reasons are as follows:
• AJAX search: With the Basel theme, get to use greatly powerful AJAX search that too full screen.
• Color swatches: Get to swatch the size or color attributes with the color block or image. The customer can easily have a look at all the colors and sizes that are available. They can find out what colors are there with varying sizes.
• 360-degree view: This allows for great customer satisfaction. It also lets you have a better experience as the customers can view the products well enough from all the sides. This way they can get to know what special things are there in the product. They also appreciate the visibility of the product on the screen. It is a good way to impress them.
• Shop quickly: With so many options for search, it becomes a time saving for the customers to shop from your website. Right on the shop page, they get to see the details and hence take quick and beneficial decisions.
• Quick view: Products can be viewed quickly that is also a reason for quick shopping and a number of customers. This is beneficial also because this attracts the old customers to shop time and again.
Demo layouts – Thirty in number
The Basel theme has a total of thirty themes for you at present. And it is ready to prepare more that will come in the future with better innovation and new ideas. Following are the demos available now:
• Hero slider
The remaining twenty themes are fashion flat, bike, sport, landing, food, RTL, coffee, flat full-width, organic, parallax, marketplace, portfolio, dark version, shoes, watches, flowers, agency, corporate, cars and the last one being untitled at present. In addition to these there are more demos that will be coming soon.
These demos are ready to use versions. You can choose those that suit your requirement the most and apply the same to your website. Demos also give you an idea of the results you will get on accepting the theme of Basel. Now let us discuss some specialties and advantages the theme allows us. Let us study them in brief.
There are a few particular points that need to be noted when talking about this theme. These are as follows:
A large number of color schemes: There are two types of colors – primary and alternative. So in this theme’s options panel, you can use these colors, change them and this way change the overall view of the site. Color schemes can be used for buttons, titles, top bar, links, footer and many more.
Availability of the wish list app: This availability lets you get a rise in sales. This is due to the app given by the theme. The application can be used by your customers to create their own wish lists that ultimately benefit you and your business.
Inclusion of Google fonts that too in a large number: It lets you use any system or any of the Google font family’s fonts in your matter. This can be done to the headings, widget titles, menus and many more. All this is due to the custom topography options available with the theme.
Coding which is well organized and clean: The coding is done in a very systematic way. Proper organization is good for both the customers as well as you and the business. The theme has been made with the best code guides that are most popular in the market.
Demo installation at a single click: The demos mentioned above can be installed with just one click. You can import the demo content with the theme’s Import feature.
RTL support: There are various RTL languages. The theme Basel allows you to use any of these languages. Besides these, you can also make your website in languages like Arabic and Hebrew. This is due to the RTL support the theme provides.
Google rich snippet and Code optimization for better speed are among the other benefits you can get.
Some Features of Basel • Shopify 2.0 support
• Free updates
• Translations ready
• Dark version
• Mega menu
• Completely responsive theme
• Drag and drop page builder
• Minified JS files
• Four general layouts
• Three sidebar layouts
• Two icon fonts for headers
• Four blog styles
• Seven portfolio styles
• Four products hover effects
• Three single product page layouts
• Page headings images
Full features list
- Drag & Drop page builder
- 100% Fully Responsive Theme
- Shopify 2.0 support
- Translations Ready
- Free Updates
- Online Documentation
- 24/7 Support Forum and contact form
- Easy Installation and setup
- Clean and commented code
- Developed with SCSS
- Minified JS files
- Cross Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE10, IE11
- Custom CSS in theme options
- AJAX Shop filters
- AJAX Search
- Shopify attributes swatches
- Swatches on shop page
- Mega menu
- Dark version
- RTL Support
- One-click demo data installation
- 1 Click Install (xml files)
- Mobile side navigation
- Advanced Theme Options (based on Redux Framework)
- 4 general layouts
- Boxed small
- Full width
- 3 sidebar layouts
- Left Sidebar
- Rights Sidebar
- Full width
- Different sidebar width
- Advanced page heading settings
- Full width sections
- 6 Headers types
- Sticky header
- Transparent header
- Header background
- Header color scheme
- Top Bar color schemes
- 2 icon fonts for headers
- Styles for shopping cart widget
- 10+ Footer layouts
- Footer color scheme
- Copyrights area (2 layouts)
- Prefooter area
- Custom Typography (All google fonts included)
- Unlimited colors
- 4 Blog styles
- Default centered
- Small images
- Masonry Grid (2, 3, 4, 6 columns)
- Different blog styles for categories option
- Share buttons for blog posts
- Author biography section
- Related posts Slider
- 7 Portfolio styles
- Text on mouse over
- Hide text on mouse over
- Bordered Style
- Bordered inverse
- Text under image
- Text with background
- Text with background alternative
- Portfolio masonry grid
- Full width portfolio
- Portfolio columns 2 3 4 6
- Portfolio spacing 0, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 30 pixels
- Portfolio filters color schemes
- Products sliders
- Posts carousel
- Different shop layouts
- Products columns 2, 3, 4, 6
- Products masonry Grid
- 4 products hover effects
- Default with icons
- Button on image
- Full info on hover
- Button on hover
- Built in Quick View feature
- Color and Images swatches built in
- Search products by categories widget
- 3 single product page layouts
- Different Single product styles
- Photoswipe gallery for images
- Thumbnails position: left, bottom
- Social Buttons shortcode
- Mega categories menu widget
- Custom dropdown sizes
- Menu items with images
- Custom HTML
- Animated counter shortcode
- Team Members shortcode
- Testimonials slider
- Instagram Widget
- Twitter widget (slider and list)
- Styled Banners shortcode
- Products (posts) sliders
- HTML Blocks post type
- Custom options for pages
- Custom sidebars
- Custom layouts
- Page headings images
- Landing page & freebies at http://www.uipasta.com/
- Icons used in the theme: http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- Mockup iPhone & iPad free include PSD: http://pixeden.com
- Product’s images: http://www.asos.com/
Note: All images are just used for Preview Purpose Only. They are not part of the theme and NOT included in the final purchase files.